- An inclusive church – a safe place for any person to come and be.
- A church which welcomes and nurtures all people.
- A discovering church – finding out through worship, study and prayer who God is.
- An encouraging church, helping people to acknowledge and use their gifts.
- A challenging church – enabling people to explore their own faith with integrity.
- A church centred on worship and relating the Gospel to today's world.
- An ecumenical church where Christians of all traditions can share their heritage.
- A church where all who give allegiance share in decision-making and action.
- A church where care for those in need and each other flourishes.
- A church whose hospitality and facilities are offered the wider community.
- A church seeking to give a Christian shape/perspective to social, economic and political affairs.
- A church responsive to the signs of the Spirit.
Wish to donate to St Andrew’s and Matawhero Churches?
Cheques can be made out to Gisborne Presbyterian Parish and sent to office.
For Direct deposit - Westpac Acc # 03 0638 0462917 00
Please include name. Email your name and address to receive a receipt.
Office: 176 Cobden St, Gisborne, New Zealand • Phone +64 6 868 5513 • Email: email@example.com
Minister: Position vacant